Important Things To Take Note!
1. Drive-Thru Screening is for COVID-19 related services ONLY.
2. Test can be done ONLY after Online Payment is completed.
3. The COVID-19 test is performed by nasopharyngeal swab, which will be obtained through your car window. You will not be asked to get out of your car in order to get tested.
4. For neutralizing antibody tests, you may be required to come out from the car to perform a blood test.
5. Appointment requires a minimum of One Day prior to your Appointment Date depending on availability. You will not be able to adjust or switch your time once assigned due to the overall demand for the testing and related logistics.
6. Results will be available to you via Email / WhatsApp.
For Health Screening Packages:
1. In the case of a patient having Covid symptoms such as:
Fever, cough, lethargy, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headaches, aches and pains, diarrhoea, skin rashes, red or irritated eyes, or discolouration of fingers or toes; the patient must first undergo a RT-PCR test as a precautionary measure.
2. RT-PCR results with CT value of above 28 will then be allowed to proceed with the Antibody Test and X-Ray.
Therefore, in any unfavourable circumstances, kindly re-schedule the Antibody Test and X-Ray appointment to after the quarantine period is over, and when the patient no longer has symptoms with a CT value more than 28.